Table of contents
Bechara, Hanna (2014) Statistical post-editing and quality estimation for machine translation systems. Master of Science thesis, Dublin City University.
Ostrowski, Lukasz (2014) Dеsign аnd evаluаtion of activitiеs аnd rеfеrеncе modеl for thе mеtа-dеsign phаsе of dеsign sciеncе - dеmonstrаtеd on businеss procеss modеl artеfаcts. PhD thesis, Dublin City University.
Vasic, Jelena (2014) A discrete simulation model for heterogeneous traffic including bicycles on urban road networks. PhD thesis, Dublin City University.
Abgaz, Yalemisew Mintsnote (2013) Change impact analysis for evolving ontology-based content management. PhD thesis, Dublin City University.
Bezbradica, Marija (2013) Stochastic computational modelling of complex drug delivery systems. PhD thesis, Dublin City University.
Chen, Yi (2013) Communicating with your E-memory: finding and refinding in personal lifelogs. PhD thesis, Dublin City University.
Conroy, Kenneth (2013) A framework for user-assisted knowledge acquisition from sensor data. PhD thesis, Dublin City University.
Ganguly, Debasis (2013) Topical relevance models. PhD thesis, Dublin City University.
Greene, Cara (2013) Computer assisted (language) learning (CA(L)L) for the inclusive classroom. PhD thesis, Dublin City University.
Javed, Muhammad (2013) Operational change management and change pattern identification for ontology evolution. PhD thesis, Dublin City University.
O'Connor, Martin F. (2013) A compact and scalable encoding for updating XML based on node labeling schemes. PhD thesis, Dublin City University.
Qiu, Zhengwei (2013) A lifelogging system supporting multimodal access. PhD thesis, Dublin City University.
Scott, David (2013) Adapting content based video retrieval systems to accommodate the novice user on mobile devices. PhD thesis, Dublin City University.
Xie, Shuyan (2013) Design and evaluation of business process oriented assessment techniques to determine the quality of information exchanges -demonstrated in public organizations-. PhD thesis, Dublin City University.
Yilmaz, Murat (2013) A software process engineering approach to understanding software productivity and team personality characteristics: an empirical investigation. PhD thesis, Dublin City University.
Hurrell, Eoin (2013) Social contextuality and conversational recommender systems. PhD thesis, Dublin City University.
Banerjee, Pratyush (2013) Domain adaptation for statistical machine translation of corporate and user-generated content. PhD thesis, Dublin City University.
Almaghout, Hala (2013) CCG-augmented hierarchical phrase-based statistical machine translation. PhD thesis, Dublin City University.
- Karthika Raghavan, Computational Micromodel for Epigenetic Mechanisms (H. Ruskin)
- Gavin Mendel-Gleason, Types and Verification for Infinite State Systems (G. Hamilton)
- Sandipan Dandapat, Mitigating the Problems of SMT using EBMT (A. Way & S. Morrissey)
- Paul Clarke, Investigating the Relationship between Software Process Improvement, Situational Change, and Business Success in Software SMEs (R. O'Connor)
- Denis Butin, Inductive Analysis of Security Protocols in Isabelle/HOL with Applications to Electronic Voting (D. Gray)
- Adam Bermingham, Sentiment Analysis and Real-time Microblog Search (A. Smeaton)
- Daragh Byrne, Digital Life Stories: Semi-Automatic (Auto)Biographies within Lifelog Collections (G. Jones)
- Graham Healy, An Analysis of EEG Signals Present During Target Search (A. Smeaton)
- Walid Magdy, Toward Higher Effectiveness for Recall-Oriented Information Retrieval: A Patent Retrieval Case Study (G. Jones)
- Ed McGuinness, Role of delay differential equations in modelling low level HIV viral load (M. Crane & H. Ruskin)
- Tsuyoshi Okita, Word Alignment and Smoothing Methods in Statistical Machine Translation: Noise, Prior Knowledge and Overfitting (J. Van Genabith)
- Edel O'Connor, Trust and Reputation in Multi-Modal Sensor Networks for Marine Environmental Monitoring (A. Smeaton & N. O'Connor)
- Neill Sweeney, Applying Machine Learning Techniques to an Imperfect Information Game (D. Sinclair)
- Joachim Wagner, Detecting Grammatical Errors with Treebank-Induced, Probabilistic Parsers (J. Foster & J. Van Genabith)
- Mingxue Wang, A Policy Based Governance Framework for Cloud Service Process Architectures (C. Plaus)
- Peng Wang, Semantic Interpretation of Events in Lifelogging (A. Smeaton)
- Kosala Gamini Yapa Mudiyanselage, Ontology Based Contextualization and Context Constraints Management in Web Service Processes (C. Plaus)
- Manuel Charlemagne, Pairings in cryptology: efficiency, security and applications (M. Scott)
- Luis Julian Dominguez Perez, Developing an automatic generation tool for cryptographic pairing functions (M. Scott)
- Yvette Graham, Deep Syntax in Statistical Machine Translation (J. Van Genabith)
- Natalie Schluter, Treebank-Based Deep Grammar Acquisition for French Probabilistic Parsing Resources (J. Van Genabith)
- Owen Foley, Information Quality and Diverse Information Systems Situations (M. Helfert)
- Rejwanul Haque, Integrating Source-Language Context into Log-Linear Models of Statistical Machine Translation (A. Way)
- Yifan He, The Integration of Machine Translation and Translation Memo (A. Way & J. Van Genabith)
- Mark Hughes, A Framework for Automated Landmark Recognition in Community Contributed Image Corpora (G. Jones)
- Ezekiel Justin Kachisa, Constructing Suitable Ordinary Pairing-friendly Curves: a case of elliptic curves and genus two hyperelliptic curves (M. Scott)
- Liadh Kelly, PhD Context Driven Retrieval Algorithms for Semi-Structured Personal Lifelogs (G. Jones)
- Jun Liu, The XFM View Adaptation Mechanism: An Essential Component for XML Data Warehouses (M. Roantree)
- Gerard Marks, A Node Partitioning Strategy for Optimising the Performance of XML Queries (M. Roantree)
- Declan McMullen, A Framework for the Assembly and Delivery of Multimodal Graphics in E-Learning Environments (D. Fitzpatrick)
- Sergio Penkale, Incorporating Translation Quality-Oriented Features into Log-Linear Models of Machine Translation (A. Way)
- Alina Sirbu, Gene Regulatory Network Modelling with Evolutionary Algorithms - An Integrative Approach (M. Crane & H. Ruskin)
- Andrew Errity, Exploring the Dimensionality of Speech using Manifold Learning and Dimensionality Reduction Methods.. (J. McKenna)
- Bipin Kumar, High Performance Computing for Multiphase Fluid Flows. (M. Crane & Y. Delaure)
- John Tinsley, Resourcing Machine Translation with Parallel Treebanks.. (A. Way)
- Naomi Benger, Cryptographic Pairings: Efficiency and DLP Security (M. Scott)
- Shuib Bin Basri, Software Process Improvements in Very Small Entities (R. O'Connor)
- Neil Costigan, Elliptic Curve Cryptography on Modern Processor Architectures (M. Scott)
- Veronica Gacitua Decar, Graph-based Pattern Matching and Discovery for Process-centric Service Architecture Design and Integration (C. Plaus)
- Ciaran Kelly, PhD Design and Characterisation of a Novel Artificial Life System Incorporating Hierarchial Selection (D. O'Brien & B. McMullin)
- Barry Kirkpatrick, Spectral Discontinuity in Concatenative Speech Synthesis - Perception, Join Costs and Feature Transformations (D. O'Brien & R. Scaife)
- Rosemary Monahan, Data Refinement in Object-Oriented Verification (J. Morris)
- Caroline Sheedy, Privacy Enhanced Protocols using Pairing Based Cryptography (S. Blott)
- Aiden Doherty, Providing Effective Memory Retrieval Cues through Automatic Structuring and Augmentation of a Lifelog of Images. (A. Smeaton)
- Thomas Conlon, Alternative Risk Management:Correlation and Complexity. (M. Crane & H. Ruskin)
- Justin Daly, Stability-Based, Random Matrix Theory Filtering of Financial Portfolios. (M. Crane & H. Ruskin)
- Cameron Ross Dunne, An Architecture and Protocol, an Access Control Model, and a Sighting Blurring Algorithm for Improving Users' Security in the context of Location Based Services Operating on the Internet. (D. Gray)
- Mouzhi Ge, Information Quality Assessment and Effects on Inventory Decision-Making.(M. Helfert)
- Bernard Gorman, Imitation Learning through Games: Theory, Implementation and Evaluation. (M. Humphrys)
- Yuqing Guo, Treebank-Based Acquisition of Chinese LFG Resources for Parsing and Generation. (J. Van Genabith)
- Hany Mohamed Hassan, Lexical Syntax for Statistical Machine Translation. (A. Way & K. Sima’an)
- Gráinne Kerr, Computational Analysis of Gene Expression Data. (M. Crane & H. Ruskin)
- James Lanagan, Social Impact Retrieval: Measuring Author Influence on Information Retrieval. (A. Smeaton)
- Yanjun Ma, Constrained Word Alignment Models for Statistical Machine Translation. (A. Way)
- Mark Melia, Constraint-based Validation of e-Learning Courseware. (C. Pahl)
- Nazlena Mohamad Ali, Design, Deployment and Assessment of a Movie Archive System in a Film Studies Context. (A. Smeaton)
- Ines Rehbein, Treebank-Based Grammar Acquisition for German. (J. Van Genabith)
- Elaine Ui Dhonnchadha, Part-of-Speech Tagging and Partial Parsing for Irish using Finite-State Transducers and Constraint Grammar. (J. Van Genabith)
- Peter Wilkins, An Investigation into Weighted Data Fusion for Content-Based Multimedia Information Retrieval. (A. Smeaton)
- Ventsislav Zhechev, Automatic Generation of Parallel Treebanks: An Efficient Unsupervised System (A. Way)
- Ronan Barrett, Investigations into the Model Driven Design of Distribution Patterns for Web Service Compositions. (C. Pahl)
- Puspita Deo, Heterogeneous Motorised Traffic Flow Modelling using Cellular Automata. (H. Ruskin)
- Yaw Bimpeh, Statistical Modelling and Inference for Financial Auditing. (J. Horgan)
- Grzegorz Chrupala, Towards a Machine-Learning Architecture for Lexical Functional Grammar Parsing. (J. VanGenabith)
- Colum Patrick Foley, Division of Labour and Sharing of Knowledge for Synchronous Collaborative Information Retrieval. (A. Smeaton & C. Gurrin)
- Sinead McGivney, Evaluation of the Influence of Personality Types on Performance of Shared Tasks in a Collaborative Environment. (A. Smeaton)
- Niall McMahon, The Mechanics of Drug Dissolution - A Demonstration of the Potential of Mathematical and Numerical Methods for Solving Flow-related Problems in Pharmaceutics. (M. Crane) & (H. Ruskin)
- Sara Jane Morrissey, Data-Driven Machine Translation of Sign Languages. (A. Way)
- James Thomas Murphy, Autonomous Agent-Based Modelling of Resistance Frequencies in Pathogenic Bacteria. (R. Walsh & Marc Devocelle)
- Karolina Owczarzak, A Novel Dependency-Based Evaluation Metric for Machine Translation. (J. VanGenabith & A. Way)
- Dimitri Perrin, Multi-layered model of individual HIV infection progression and mechanisms of phenotypical expression. (M. Crane) & (H. Ruskin)
- Ferguson, Paul, Index ordering by query-independent measures. (A. Smeaton)
- Awad, George, A framework for sign language recognition using support vector machines and active learning for skin segmentation and boosted temporal sub-units. (A. Sutherland)
- Camous, Fabrice, Ontology-based document representation for biomedical information retrieval. (S. Blott) & (A. Smeaton)
- Whelan, Claire, Investigating power and fault analysis with specific application to bilinear pairings. (M. Scott)
- Mellebeek, Bart, TransBooster: black box optimisation of machine translation systems. (J. VanGenabith & A. Way)
- Kabir, Md. Humayun, Automatic inductive theorem proving and program construction methods using program transformation. (G. Hamilton)
- O'Hare, Neil K, Semi-automatic person-annotation in context-aware personal photo collections. (A. Smeaton)
- Ward, Monica, The integration of CL resources in CALL for Irish in the primary school context. (J. VanGenabith
- Koller, Thomas, Design, development, implementation and evaluation of a purilingual ICALL system for romance languages aimed at advanced learners. (J. VanGenabith & M. Ward)
- Chan, Ching Hau, Affect-based indexing and retrieval of multimedia data. (G. Jones)
- Barat, Ana, Probabilistic models for drug dissolution. (M. Crane) & (H. Ruskin)
- Judge, John, Adapting and developing linguistic resources for question answering. (A. Cahill & J. VanGenabith)
- Groves, Declan, Hybrid data-driven models of machine translation. (A. Way)
- Ó hÉigeartaigh, Colm, Pairing computation on hyperelliptic curves of genus 2. (M. Scott)
- Burke, Michael, Automatic treebank annotation for the acquisition of LFG resources. (J. VanGenabith & A. Way)
- Coleman, Gerard, Investigating software process in practice : a grounded theory perspective. (R. O'Connor)
- Doris, Thomas, Computational models of cognition. (A. Way)
- Gaughan, Georgina, Novelty detection in video retrieval : finding new news in TV news stories. (A. Smeaton)
- Gunning, Patricia, Stratification of skewed populations. (J. Horgan)
- Harford, Steven, Content-based retrieval of melodies using artificial neural networks. (M. Humphrys)
- McCullagh, Noel, Crytographic applications of bilinear maps. (M. Scott)
- O'Donovan, Ruth, Automatic extraction of large-scale multilingual lexical resources. (J. VanGenabith & A. Way)
- Sharkasi, Adel, The characterisation of international stock markets using signal processing techniques. (M. Crane) & (H. Ruskin)
- Browne, Paul, Video Retrieval Using Objects and Ostensive Relevance Feedback. (A. Smeaton)
- Burns, John, Emergent Networks in Immune System Shape Space. (H. Ruskin)
- Candebat, Thibault, A Secure Architecture enabling End-User Privacy in the context of Commercial Wide-Area Location-enhanced Web Services. (D. Gray)
- Gough, Nano, Example-Based Machine Translation using the Marker Hypothesis. (A. Way)
- Hearne, Mary, Data-Oriented Models of Parsing and Translation. (A. Way)
- McCaul, Barry, Predictive Text-entry in Immersive Environments. (A. Sutherland)
- Quinn, Noreen, Modelling lactation and liveweight curves in Irish dairy cows. (L. Killen)
- McDonald, Kieran, Discrete language models for video retrieval. (A. Smeaton)
- Becarevic, Damir, An Object Query Language for Multimedia Federations. (M. Roantree)
- Cahill, Aoife, Parsing with Automatically Acquired, Wide-Coverage, Robust, Probabilistic LFG Approximations. (J. VanGenabith & A. Way)
- Ye, Jiamin, Aggregated Feature Video Retrieval for MPEG-7 via Clustering (A. Smeaton)
- Aziz, Benyamin Y. Y., A Static Analysis Framework for Security Properties in Mobile and Cryptographic Systems. (G. Hamilton)
- Judge, Miriam, Introducing ICT into the Irish School System: An exploratory study of the impact of innovative technology models on schools participating in the Schools IT 2000 SIP Initiative. (H. Ruskin)
- Kelleher, John, A Perceptually Based Computational Framework for the Interpretation of Spatial Language. (J. VanGenabith & F. Costello & M. Humphrys)
- Shamaie, Atid, Hand Tracking and Bimanual Movement Understanding. (A. Sutherland)
- Wang, Ruili, Modelling Unsignalised Traffic Flow with reference to Urban and Interurban Networks. (H. Ruskin)
- Gurrin, Cathal, Evaluation of Linkage-Based Web Discovery Systems (A. Smeaton)
- O'Hara, Noel, Hierarchical Imposters for FLocking Algorithm in 3D (M. Scott)
- Power, Norah, A Grounded Theory of Software Requirements Documentation (T. Monyihan)
- Sødring, Thomas, Content-Based Retrieval of Digital Music (A. Smeaton)
- Wu, Hai, Gesture Recognition using Principal Component Analysis, Multi-scale Theory and Hidden Markov Models (A. Sutherland)
- Clarke, Siobhán, Composition of Object-Oriented Software Design Models.(J.Murphy)
- Egan, Alan, Stability and Efficiency of Passive Dynamic Walker with Torso and Simple Controller.(M. Scott)
- Lee, Hyowon, User Interface Development and Evaluation for Keyframe-Based Video Content Browsing.(A. Smeaton)
- Darragh O'Brien. Concatenative Speech Synthesis Based on a Harmonic Model (Dr. A. Monaghan)
- Fitzpatrick, Donal. Towards Accessible Technical Documents: Production of Speech and Braille Output from Formatted Documents.(Dr. A. Monaghan)
- Manso-Cortes, Oscar. R2PC: Fault-Tolerance Made Easy. (D.Sinclair)
- Allen, Robert. Computer Integrated Assistive Technology Systems for Disabled Peoples. (M. O'hEigeartaigh)
- Hammad, Abdelhakeem. Cellular Automata Models for Traffic flow in Urban Networks. (H. Ruskin)
- Davern, Paul The application of stenography to fractal image compression (M. Scott)
- Feng, Yu Computer Modelling of Complex (Many-cell) Systems with Applications in Physics and Related Areas (H. Ruskin)
- Kelledy, Fergus Fast Retrieval Strategies on Large Text Collections. (A. Smeaton)
- Mushi, Allen Application of the Theory of Polyhedral Combinatorics to the Resource Levelling Problem. (M. O'hEigeartaigh)
- Kiernan, Paul Two-dimensional minimum free energy autoregressive parametric modelling and spectral estimation. (M. Scott)
- Power, James. Institutional approaches to programming language specification. (T. Monyihan)
- Richardson, Ray. A semantic-based approach to information processing. (A. Smeaton)
- Shafa'amry, Moutasem. The design of a secure data communication system (M. Scott)
- Wang, Bang. A study of mobile robot motion planning. (C. Daly)
- McCarren, Andrew L. Modelling piezo-spectroscopic data. (H. Ruskin)
- Sinclair, David. Load balancing in parallel and distributed systems (M. O'hEigeartaigh)
Comiskey, Catherine. Mathematical Models for the Transmission Dynamics of HIV and its Progression to AIDS in Ireland.
(H. Ruskin /A.Wood(Maths.)